amazon

Sunday 20 March 2011

Saint Joseph





Saint Joseph  is an important figure in Christian belief as the husband of the Virgin Mary and the adoptive earthly father of Jesus Christ (in distinction to God, his "heavenly father"). Joseph is venerated as a saint in the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Anglican, and Lutheran faiths. In Catholic and other traditions, Joseph is the patron saint of workers and has several feast days. He was also declared to be the patron saint and protector of the Catholic Church by Pope Pius IX in 1870, and is the patron of several countries and regions.


This saint  really connect in me cause, I was baptize in a church name St. Joseph Parish,  stay in my village whose patron saint is St. Joseph. When I’m in college in other region, the place that I stay-in the name of the Parish there , still called St.  Joseph Parish, coincident  or luck, I don’t know, maybe God knows. In reality it’s my inspiration and  guidance no matter what. I just give a though and maybe St. Joseph would be my guide  of course God almighty still the number one. As a Christian – Roman Catholic, I do inspire Saints but not worship them, thru this Saints,  it give us what is the good values and sacrifices  that to be done to others.

I know thru other people we could get information and motivation for the good in us, what to be done, what’s the best for us. Maybe we couldn’t agree for others cause what they show disappoint us but let’s reverse it so that we could see the positive side, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment