Check it Here!
- 4 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 100g roast chicken slices
- 100g Monterey Jack 1840 Grated Cheese
- 1-2 tbsp sliced pickled green jalapeño peppers
- ½ x 200g pot sour cream and chive dip to serve
- 1. Spread 2 tortillas with sweet chilli sauce.
- 2. Tear the chicken into pieces, then divide between the tortillas.
- 3. Scatter over the cheese and jalapeños, then top each with another tortilla.
- 4. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook each quesadilla over a fairly high heat for 2 minutes on each side until crusty and golden on the outside and hot and melting on the inside.
- 5. Cut into quarters and serve with the sour cream dip.